Monday, February 29, 2016

Watchmen

Wow. Is really my only expression I can come to after reading the comic book Watchmen. This book took several unexpected twist and turns that it was at times very hard to follow, but it all came to make sense at the end. I am not here to ruin the story for you so I am just going to leave you on a cliff hanger in hoping that you will read the book. To find out who Laurie's father actually was took me by complete surprise. It was someone that I never expected it to be. Talk about a shock. Or what about all the powers that Jon had, that was crazy. Who could even think of all those crazy powers that he had. However, the character that really took me for the most surprise was Rorschach and his confusing character to follow. This was probably the character that gave me the most trouble when reading this story because of his actions and thoughts on himself. This is to say the least so I do not ruin the story for you. I really encourage you to read this story as it will always keep you on the edge of your seat and wanting to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment