Friday, February 5, 2016

Tooth Fairy

      Growing up as children we believed in the tooth fairy and were all excited when we lost a tooth to get the reward from the tooth fairy. However, remember how disappointed you were once you found out that the tooth fairy was not real. How did you feel about your parents at that time? Did you feel hurt they would lie to you? However, did you ever think about how your parents told you not to lie but then they lied to you? I know I did because why did they lie to me rather then tell me the truth. I believe that we lie as people in order to make someone feel good about themselves rather than face the truth. We also lie to look good to others. How would your parents look if they were the ones who did not reward their kids for losing a tooth? Or how would they look to be the only parents who did not tell their children? I know this post is full of questions, but it really gets you thinking why do our parents lie. Do they do it to protect us as children or just because. Why do they do it? Do they do it because they want to or do they feel pressured by society to lie to us as children? I think it is because they feel pressured by society. I hope this blog really got you thinking about why we as people lie and how we do not even think anything of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment