Thursday, February 4, 2016

Getting Started

    With the second semester getting into full swing now I am starting to have a better understanding of lying and deception. Personally, I never realized how much time and investment goes into the study of lying. There are several studies that are done just in order to spot a liar. The studies have even went as far as looking for physical characteristics of a liar such as pointing their toes toward an exit. That was very surprising to me because it would not be something that I would normally look for. In addition to the studies I did not realize that lying could date back all the way to our ancestors. I thought that lying came from the moral values.
     This concept has really caused me to do a lot of thinking outside of my normal thoughts. It has challenged my brain and I am really interested as to why we lie. It is not something that I ever thought I would be interested in, that is for sure. I am also really starting to take an interest in blogging it self about everything because it is a good way to reflect on the ideas that I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment