Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Challenge

     Trying to write an essay is a task in itself, but trying to write a critique essay is a whole new animal to tackle for me. I have never had to write one of these before and it is proven to be quite challenging. My first draft was a complete fail because I did not even answer the question that was being asked for the prompt of this essay. The second draft is off to a much better start and I am happy to say that because I was very frustrated with my first draft. This essay so far as taught me a ton about my writing style and learning style. By viewing the different TED Talks about lying and deception I was gathering the wrong points from these talks. Now that I have a better understanding of what to gather from each talk it makes a lot more sense to me. I am very happy with how my essay is going at this point and hopefully it continues to be a success. Have a great day! Be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment