Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Finishing Up

Never in a million years did I think that I would be blogging. It was just never something I thought I would get into. However, through this assignment I have really learned that blogging is very helpful at times. It allows me as the writer to go on to a mini argument with myself basically if I wanted to. It also allows me to let go of any thoughts I have in my brain at the moment. I always feel so much better after I post about something that is running through my mind. I am glad that others have the privilege to read my thoughts and post because I feel that I can provide some useful information, but also get the reader thinking about a topic more in depth then they might have before.

Blogging is also a relaxing technique for some people and I am starting to see why. It is very relaxing to just let your thoughts go and type whatever comes to mind at that moment. It is like the freedom to say what you want when you want which we do not always have the option to do. As this will be my 12 and final post for this assignment I am hoping to continue blogging over the summer and school year. I plan to use it as a stress relief more than anything. It is so nice to just let me type whatever comes to mind. I hope you have enjoyed reading my post as much as I have enjoyed typing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment